The Golden Lake Institute
The Golden Lake Institute is the non-profit partner of Straight Goods News.
The objects of the Golden Lake Institute are to provide education, research and training in order to promote effective communications for and among Canadian community, labour and non-profit organizations and for journalists covering their issues.
In pursuit of these objects, the Golden Lake Institute will:
- hold conferences
- organize partnerships, organizational networks, websites and other utlities and alliances
- publish information online and in print form
- offer internships, bursaries and training for students and other learners
- commission original research from in-house and outside sources.
The principal activities of The Golden Lake Institute will be:
- holding public events such as symposia and conferences on subjects like online media and communications techniques for grassroots organizations
- publishing the results of its public events online
- developing alliances with local and regional partners through online collaborations
- providing training for editorial and journalistic interns through the publishing of news, information, analysis and commentary online
- commissioning and publishing original research from in-house and outside sources on current affairs of concern to Canadian community and non-profit organizations
- raising money for its activities through organizational and individual donations, subscriptions and event fees.
For info: contact info@SGNews.ca
Vistors to date:
© Straight Goods News / Golden Lake Institute, 2007-13
This site is built and maintained by Straight Goods News
For comments or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org